Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sunday adventures to Muir woods and beyond







We decided to go on a adventure today.  It was great to get out of the city and see some nature, I needed it.   As we were driving across the golden gate bridge we saw some peace marchers all dressed in pink with 2 huge peace signs made out of wire covered with flowers, they were beautiful.  I tried to get a shot of it but, as we were driving it was hard with my old camera. 
 I had no idea that Muir woods was so close to the city as well as a national monument.  The 300-1000 year old trees were so tall, large and beautiful.  On the way home we stopped at the exploratorium and that was a nice surprise in the city.  We saw a beautiful bride as we walked up, the bride and groom were on the ground on top of each other taking pic's, it was cute.  I felt like I was in a whole new city today, it was great!

No comments: