Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Funny story


So regarding my post about yellow shoes, I finally got the box in the mail for the vintage mod shoes from etsy.  I was so excited to open them and try them on.  It was early in the morning and I was a little out of it.  I open the box, slowly.  I see a gorgeous scarf, nice,  a freebie.  Uncovering the shoes I realize they are not even yellow.  I see brown, lace up boots, in a size 7, not quite what I ordered.  So I email Wizard clothing, to tell her about the mix up.  Together we come up with a plan, I will send the shoes to the real owner and she will reimburse me the shipping fee.  So then I get a little jealous to find out that my shoes are all the way in Australia.  Dammit, I wish that was me.  So now I wait again for the world traveling yellow shoes.   In the meantime I am hoping to get the other pair, I feel like its been forever waiting for a silly pair of yellow shoes.  

No comments: