Thursday, April 10, 2008

Yellow shoe craving solved

I finally solved the urge for yellow shoes x 2, oops :)  

I read about a site called www.gojane.com  on www.Painfullyhip.com so I go to check out the site and see that the shoes are so cheap.   I found the cutest t-strap shoes are on sale for 11.99 so I just had to have them. 

 Then I get the urge to go to Etsy.com and see if there happens to be any yellow shoes on there, just for kicks (no pun intended).  I find some amazing, vintage, mod yellow shoes for not too much more, so I got them as well because where else would I find mint condition mod yellow shoes.   I still haven't received either but I can't wait to pair these new finds with something cute, maybe one of the 6 new dresses I got yesterday at buffalo exchange. 

I traded in some old clothes I never wear at BE.  Have I mentioned how much I love Buffalo Exchange, well dammit I love it and again the people who work there are so great.  They had so many amazing dresses, the manager said they have been getting a ton of people selling but not as many shoppers, so I scored.  See my outfit below for some more of the stuff I got.  

XOXO
Pretty Pirate





No comments: