Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Outfit for today

I have been majorly slacking in the outfit posting, sorry!   I have been trying to get my etsy store filled up and have been making, dyeing and creating.  It is also hard to get the boyfriend to take pictures of me, he has been really busy as well.  Finally I convinced him to take one shot this morning. It's not so bad considering  I only had one shot, I do look a little mean but I assure you that is not the case.  Here are the dets of the outit.

T-shirt-thrifted then cut up and hemmed to make smaller (it has a weird guy on it with all the writing in German)
Vest-thrifted then I added the ruffles and the iron on patch which is vintage and says "going my way"  with a little thumbs up. 
Purse-thrifted leather scraps that I made into a great purse that I love. 
Pants-Ross
Shoes-thrifted and amazing

1 comment:

Terren said...

love your necklace stand! been looking for something similar to organize my pile of accessories. pls say you got it in la??