Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Comments fixed

I just got a note from Ms. lady Smaggle that my comments were not working, I think it's fixed now. Sorry to whomever was trying to comment. I will have more interesting stuff up soon. It's been crazy having a friend in town. I always get anxiety when people are visiting because I feel like I have to entertain them. It can be exhausting not having time to do the things that I normally do. The funny thing is that I haven't been doing much besides walking around a ton, I guess that is exhausting on its own.   I did get around to using my friend as a model for some  vintage clothing that will be up soon on my Etsy account. As soon as I get a chance to measure and list, I will.  I will also let you know when it's up.


Vintage shirt and 70's high waisted jeans with braiding on the back pockets

Vintage tent dress with matching over coat
Vintage cherry print baby doll dress
Vintage 70's fairy dress
Vintage bib front with kite print dress

1 comment:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Houseguests are nice but very tiring. My sisters want me to fly and visit them at their various homes, but I don't have the money and I don't understand why with their busy lives they want to deal with me! Oh well, family loves you, what do I know?