Thursday, July 3, 2008

Do la la

So work is finally back to normal which means I have been neglecting my blog.  I was really slow for a few weeks, and had so much time to post.  I haven't been taking outfit shots, so I decided to post some shots of all my many hair styles.  I am constantly changing my hair because I get bored so fast.  So here in order from today back to a few months ago are some shots I have taken via photobooth.


Today was a bad hair day so I did all kinds of braids. They are going all the way around my head and I also braided my bangs out of my face.  I am wearing a new thrifted Valentino cardigan that had no tag, it ended up being 1.99$

Bangs pinned to the side

My natural wave with heavy fringe and fresh color 


Straightened with my favorite lipstick (viva glam 2)

Wavy again with lighter copper fringe

Curled via hot iorn

Shorter and different color placement

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE DIRTY THIRTY? I'M EARLY TWENTIES AND I LOOK OLDER THAN YOU SO YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 46

Anonymous said...

Yeah. I'm not buying 30 either.