Friday, July 18, 2008

My hair war!

I have been wanting to lighten my hair up for a while without damaging it now that is is semi healthy. I have had it long forever, in all shades of dark. My boss had a color remover product that he wanted to try out, so of corse I agreed to be the model. The coolest thing about this product is that it doesn't effect your natural hair color at all, which most color removers do. So here are the results and, I will post another picture today after I get it toned. I haven't done anything to it, since i had it done, to let it rest. It should be more carmely later today!


Before, see how dark the bottom layers are.



After, it is much lighter and felt amazing.  I would definitely recommend this Pravana color remover to anyone.  If you are in the SF area we offer this service at G squared.  If not, you will have to find someone in your area. 


No comments: