Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Evolution of todays outit

I saw a photo earlier and thought I wanted to try to emulate it.   I was so excited to wear my sweethearts shirt, that I bought for him.  I realized after taking the photo that I did not like the silhouette.  I decided to change the skirt part to a shorter and more slim bandage type skirt, then I got too hot wearing this long sleeved shirt. So the final outfit is what I ended up with, the shorter skirt, short sleeved shirt and belt. 

Details.....
Vintage red western shirt-boyfriends I bought at thrift store
Brown leather braided belt-thrifted (finally got back from x roommate who stole it)
Slips-vintage and hand dyed by me (red and brown)
Boots-ebay (Charles David) Nwot
Vest-thrifted then cut sleeves off (little boys section)
blue tights-ross?
Green tights-thrifted new
Back skirt-HnM
Blue belt-vintage thrifted
Blue floral shirt-vintage thrifted
Necklace- chains etsy (vintage) and grandmas and charm from bf





No comments: