Thursday, September 4, 2008

Kitty nurse

My cat got sick this week.  He has a form of liver failure that is treatable with food.  So I have to give him an IV once a day for fluids and 3 times a day I have to force feed him with a feeding syringe.  I was so worried at the vet all day yesterday that something major was wrong, and so relieved to find out that he will be ok.  We still need to get the blood tests to make sure nothing else is wrong but for now I think he will be ok.  He is the sweetest cat I have ever known and I want him to be around for a while.  After our crazy day at the vet we went out and this is what I wore.  
Dress-Buffalo Exchange
Vest-vintage
Belt-etsy
Shoes-vintage
Purse-vintage
Necklace-vintage
Hair bow-vintage


2 comments:

Tamagosan said...

You look awfully cute for having such a rough day! Love those frills.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.