Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I heart Tank Girl

I came across the movie Tank Girl on Netflix recently and decided to give it a try. I guess I'm not up on my cult classics, but I instantly fell in love with this movie. First of all her clothing and hair are amazing. Second is the scenery, having gone to burning man in the past, it was like reliving that scene.  Then her voice (Lori Petty) is adorable and she is just so cute. Who could resist Naomi Watts as a super dork turned hottie.  I'm a little sad that I watched this movie after Halloween, because It definitely made me want to dress up as "tank girl".   Has anyone seen this?  If so what did you think?  




3 comments:

.Nicotine.Queen. said...

I ADORE THAT MOVIE!!!!
OMG.
It's fabulous!!!
I love her fashion shoot in the dressing room. You should be inspired by those. lol.

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

I haven't seen that movie since the 90s (college!) but I liked it!! I am actually in the mood to see it again soon, since I love futuristic apocalyptic settings! Ha ha!

And I love your hair color!! Redheads rock! (I'm strawberry blonde).

fleur-de-lys said...

This is one of my favourite movies too, with one of my favourite soundtracks ever. Tank Girl made me wanna wear my bra on the outside of my school uniform ;-)