Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tagged, kinda

I'm filling out this for Lady Smaggle, and I thought I would post it here as well, since no one has ever tagged me and I have been wanting to fill one of these out.  ;)


1. Were you named after anyone?  My mom worked with a woman named Jocelyne and she really liked the name, so yes. 

2. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes and I'm not quite sure why because I had a lot of problems with my throat as a child. 

3. Would you bungee jump?  I'm not sure, I think I would be terrified but I might do it.

4. What is your favorite cereal?  I really like the Hemp cereal, it's like a granola with hemp seeds in it. 

5. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Not if I can get them off without untying them.

6. What is your favourite ice cream? I love Ice cream, there is a great ice cream shop (bi-rite creamery) by my house and it is amazing.  Organic and made in small batches, my favorites are salted caramel and the new kind that is cinnamon ice cream with snicker-doodles in it. 

7. What is the first thing you notice about people? Most times its hair because that is my profession but also clothing, and of corse natural beauty. 

8. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I can be really lazy sometimes and I always feel guilty about it.

9. What was the last thing you ate? I made homemade french fries last night with garlic powder, pepper and salt, they were yummy. 

10. What are you listening to right now? The fan in my computer, boring. 

11. Last movie you watched? We started to watch Tank Girl a couple nights ago and have yet to finish it, but I'm really into it so far.  I love the clothing and styling, I am going to do a post about it soon. 

12. What did you dream about last night? Cat litter, very strange.

13. What book are you reading?The last book I read was Kabul Beauty School, it was great. 

14. Summer or winter.  I like them both but I am excited to be able to layer and wear more clothes for the winter

15. Do you have any special talents?  I'm crafty and I can make just about anything I want to. 

1 comment:

Smaggle said...

Whoo hoo! thanks for doing the tag that's awesome!