Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New year, new path

For the new year, I have decided to see how much I can NOT shop.  Yes, I said it, no shopping.  I have so so so much already and I need to incorporate my wardrobe into new ideas.  Last year was filled with way too much shopping as in a couple times a week.  I have so many great pieces and yet they sit in the closet with out getting enough love because there are too many pieces to play with.  In the mean time I will be trying to incorporate things I have not worn for a long time,  mainly to see if I still want them around but also to have more fun with my wardrobe.   I have to keep it very simple for work, only wearing black/white/grey.  Sometimes I wear prints with other colors in them but it's rare for work. I have realized that I need more color in my life.  On my days off I am planning on dressing with more color, it is much needed especially in the winter as I start to feel the winter blues.  Heres to more color in my life.  Blogger is not letting me upload any photos now, so maybe an update later.  I went through all my old photos and found some really colorful outfits that I wanted to post to remind myself how much color I used to wear.  Cheers to the new year!

 I will be slowly adding lots of vintage things to my etsy store. I have cleaned out my closet and there will be lots of vintage dresses, a couple beautiful coats, and some blouses. 

No comments: