Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The "infinite dress"

I found a crazy looking thing today while out shopping for my store. It was a nice fabric and looked really weird (two of the usual things that make me swoon). I couldn't tell what it was while it was on the hanger but a trip to the dressing room revealed it was a dress that could be worn many ways. I looked it up (from the tag "infinite dress") and it's totally a "infomercial" dress. I purchased it for 5.99 not knowing what I was going to do with it, maybe a DIY or just see how it can be worn. It seems a bit too long for my taste so I might shorten it, It also seems a bit large too, so perhaps I will take it in too. Did I forget to mention this thing costs 200$ on the website, wow. I guess I scored a great deal too. I just tried out some new more modern ways to wear and, I can tell this is going to be a fun addition to the closet.


No comments: