Saturday, July 18, 2009

Handmade shoes!

A friend of mine from hi school just had a art show in my hometown of Vancouver, WA. The show was a group show. As I was looking through the photos he had taken of the show (all amazing B.t.w) I stumbled upon this shoe designer. His shoes are incredable, made with some recycled materials and sometimes wooden heels, like real branches. I'm in love and I want the pair with a real railroad spike heel. SWOON!! Last 2 pics by my friend Nathan Childs, who is a amazing artist himself. Portland represent, Word!



<


3 comments:

Damsels said...

wow thes econd and third shoe are pretty amazing. i think it s a n excellent idea to use recycled materials. and it looks great .

San Francisco Stylephile said...

How fun! I love the train spike stiletto the most. :)

What we four say said...

SF stylephile, Me too!!! Aren't they special. So great.