Thursday, November 12, 2009

400+


I just realized I passed my 400th post, wow.  I can't believe it's been so long!  Thanks to everyone for sticking with me and reading all this crazy talk!  I started this blog thinking I had this great/unique idea to start a fashion blog, can you believe I thought I was the only one.  Wow, was I naive or what.  Since then I have had the pleasure of corresponding with so many sweet ladies and gents via this amazing thing we call the interwebs. I also realize I am a little fish in a huge pond.   I am a social person in real life so being able to extend that into many parts of the world has been a great experience.  I truly have enjoyed blogging and have finally given up trying to be a famous/popular blogger.  I am much to old for that.  :)  I believe blogging is just another extension of my creativity and something that I enjoy no matter how many people are reading.  I love to share things with all you and I hope you all have gotten something out of my ramblings.  Thanks so much for reading this little project of mine, I am well aware that I am not the best writer.  In fact english/writing was my least favorite subject in school.  I do feel like writing this blog has greatly improved my terrible writing skills.  So now I leave you a few of my favorite old outfit photos and DIY's  that you might not have seen if you are new!  :)


I love this outfit, I don't often wear heels but this was really fun.  Taken on my back porch!

Dress-vintage altered
Scarf-Multiculti in SF
Leggings-AA
Shoes-Thrifted
Socks-Marshals



It's no secret I love cream and lace, here is a great example of that.  Taken in my hallway.
Vest-Vintage and thrfited
Dress-Buffalo excange
Belt-Etsy
Purse-Thrifted (sold to someone in Japan via my Etsy)
Necklace-Found on street in giveaway box
Shoes-70 hand tooled vintage and thrifted



Pretty sure this is my fave all time outfit on the blog at least.
Lace blouse-Thrifted vintage
Sweater coat-thrifted (I have been wearing this non stop lately)
Shorts-thrifted
Belt-Etsy (fave one ever)
Tights-Marshals
Boots-Etsy



This was one of my first outfit posts, I think the combo is really sweet.
Shirt-Buffalo exchange originally F21
Belt-vintage thrifted
Shirt-Thrifted
Socks-Somewhere in Seattle
Shoes-Thrifted


Diy Dress (Pretty Pirate Designs), it is now a shirt.  I love the big bow on this one.


DIY tights

2 comments:

Solanah said...

Woah, I have that same exact belt in the 3rd picture!

Love them all!

Darla: Retro Ways said...

I love your style its so unique and one of a kind, plus u wear it really really well!

xo Darla