Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 09

Halloween has always been my favorite holiday and this year was a blast.  I dressed up like a crazy hippie during the day for work and I'm glad I did because we had a flood with sewage at the salon. If I had been wearing my leather bottom moccasins it would have been a nightmare.   After nightfall I got my native american costume perfected for a night on the town.  We started out at a small and sweet house party and then ventured to a bar in lower Haight.  It was fun until all the drama started to happen.  I had to call the police on a crazy guy throwing bottles that were breaking car windows.  My friend and I also witnessed a brutal fight in which I grabbed a barricade out of someones hand and crashed it to the ground.  He was about to use it as a weapon, he had it above his head.  It was one of those orange and white ones with the metal legs.  All I could think of was that if he went through with it someone could die.  My friend also ended up between the two guys and was on the ground when it was all said and done.   I admit it was really stupid for 2 girls to get involved in a violent fight, my boyfriend was really mad at me.  Apparently you are never supposed to get in the middle of a fight.  I think I learned a good lesson but at the same time I truly believe things could have taken a really morbid turn if we hadn't helped.   Lesson of the week kids, stay out of it!  I hope you all had a fabulous time, send me links to your photos!  xoxox
My hippy garb
Leather coat-60s vintage
Vest-really vintage (I dyed it)
Shirt-60's vintage
Pants-Self made/altered jeans
Shoes-vintage
Flower pin-vintage



Brandy and I.  I made my whole outfit from scratch.
Leather dress-Dyed and cut fringe
Headdress-Self made
Necklace-Self made

Brandys hat- I made as well (from last years costume)


The Absolutely fabulous ladies (Susan and Lisa)


Audrey Hepburn

Milli Vanilli- I loved these two!!

They said they were the band "the zombies"

I found me peeps, I was trying to look intense :)

The Cheif!

She looked so cute in her pretty dress and hat.

The mad hatter and party dress lady!







No comments: