Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dress you up in my love

I have a habit of having ladies over, giving them wine and asking them to dress up. It's always fun for all.  This is Julia who is a amazing artist from what I hear.  I have yet to see her paintings but our mutual friend tells me she is quite amazing.  She paints beautiful ladies.   Here she is wearing all vintage (my private collection), styled by me.

Dress-From my grandmother 30's
Collar-Thrifted and vintage 30's
Beaded purse-From my grandmother 30's or before
Shoes-40's mesh pointy heals with metal tips
Hat-vintage fur, gift from a friend



Glasses-Chanel knock offs
Vintage Doctor bag-Ebay
Also pictured my other vintage doctor bag.






3 comments:

a tree called life said...

i just love that you're wearing your grandmother's things!!
i wish i could be so lucky!
that dress is so great - and i can't get enough of those doctor bags!

What we four say said...

Thats not me, but all the things are! I dressed up my friend!

Missa said...

She's a doll, perfect for playing dress-up! Nice styling :)