Friday, July 9, 2010

Plumage

 I have been creating lots of feather crafts and really enjoying the process.  The latest is this necklace that I am wearing.  I am really happy with the way it turned out!  I also just found out I am doing a fashion show of my designs on July 31st, the first one in 3 years.  I need to get busy!

Details-

Headscarf-Josephines estate
Dress-Vintage
Tunic-HnM
Bracelets-Vintage
Socks-Moksha in Seattle
Shoes-Thrifted BCBG (new)
Feather Necklace-Pretty Pirate Designs




Closeup of the necklace (make with Pheasant feathers)

3 comments:

Tamagosan said...

OMG fantastic necklace! And great outfit; few people could pull it off, but you totally nailed it. This fashion show is just the thing you need to put all the latent energy from these life changes into play! Rock it, lady!

The Photodiarist said...

Love the turban/scarf look!

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?