Sunday, August 1, 2010

Le Fashion

The first fashion show I have done in 3 years was last night, it was a interesting experience.  I made all the clothes, jewelry, and headdresses except for the gorgeous mohawk hat by Janell Francois.   I also did all the hair for the show, which I kept pretty simple since I had so many head pieces.  Jessica Brown was the makeup artist and she was amazing, we didn't have time to get to all of us but you can definitely tell which ones are pro.

The next time I would like to have more time to get ready, start at the designated time so my announcer is there and have a much larger crowd.  But it was good to get in the flow again and feel inspired.

















My guest designer Janell in the amazing hat she made, with her sister.  

5 comments:

Tamagosan said...

Looking awesome! Congrats on a successful show...

Missa said...

How fun! I love the white lace and that exquisite black dress is my absolute fave, so gorgeous! Congrats!

What we four say said...

Thanks ladies, I am going to try to be better about commenting back, I am so bad! It was a great day!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That's so exciting. <3

holly young said...

good job jocelyne! you have a compelling style. looking forward to seeing your next creations.