Thursday, July 31, 2008

Catching up!

Sorry about the delay, its been a whirlwind having my friend here.  So I am starting from saturday night.  I went to The movie in the park across the street from my house at Dolores park.  They were playing Breakfast club, one of the best 80's movies ever.  I hadn't seen it in so long that I forgot just how amazing it was.  Especially outside on the big screen with friends and some wine. 


The queen!!



Some friends of mine before the movie
This is what i wore

Dress-vintage
necklace-burlington but I lost it that night :( 
Belt-grandpa
Boots-vintage


3 comments:

.Nicotine.Queen. said...

They played Pretty in Pink?! Shuttup! Manhattan doesnt have any cool movies like that!

Pretty Pirate said...

it's pretty amazing to see breakfast club on the big screen with a bunch of other people in a park. Great energy!

Pretty Pirate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.