Monday, July 7, 2008

Make it work!

So I am off work today and super bored so of corse DIY comes to mind.  My mom gave me these brand new tights, like the ones I wore as a kid with the two types of ribbing that are super thick.  The problem was they were too short for my long legs.  I had already cut the feet off of 2 of the other black pairs and made them into leggings/tights.  That was pretty simple as all I did was hem the bottoms of the tights.  The fact that they are thick means they don't unravel like normal tights.  I still had this creme pair that I didn't know what to do with.  I'm not really into creme leggings but love the color as tights, weird I know.   Anyway I remembered suziebubble posting about a pair of tights that she cut holes into and it looked amazing.  Then the lightbulb went off.  If I cut all those holes into the tights they will stretch out and fit me.  YAAAA!!

Tights-gift from mom
Dress-.........trinity (from buffalo exchange)

No comments: