Sunday, July 13, 2008

Renegade Craft Fair

Im getting ready to go to the Renegade Craft fair. Updates later! If you want to go the website is here.

UPDATE!!

Here is a picture of part of the fair.  I have to say I thought there was some really cool things but weren't as many innovative things as I expected from San Francisco.  After living in Seattle for 10 years and knowing many artists and seamstress's I must say Seattle is more creative.  Hmmm,  I wonder why that is.  I guess it could be that people are inside all the time due to  crappy weather in the winter, fall and spring or the fact that is it less expensive to live there so there are more artist types.  I did see the guy from the Threadbanger shows and meet the rep from Janome, that was my fave part, she was cool!  

No comments: