Monday, July 21, 2008

Tye dye and Paris.......

My sweety got on a jet plane today headed to Paris for 2 weeks.  This means I am all alone and left to my own devices.  Luckily one of my favorite people will be here for the second week. Which means I really only have one week alone.  I am looking forward to getting things done and having some down time to sew.  I told the BF to get me a present in Paris, something from a indie designer, maybe jewelry.  We'll see what he comes up with.  Our 3 year anniversary is coming up and he will still be away, so we will be celebrating later.  This weekend I found myself wearing  tye dye a lot.  Here is the proof via photobooth, not the best quality but here we are. 


Shirt-vintage thrifted
Glasses-f21
Necklace-lucky
Silver feather earings-f21
Bf funny look-priceless

Sweatshirt coat-PWCloset
Scarf-gift from Jennay thanks!
Tshirt-thrifted xxxl that I hemmed to make smaller
Leggings-thrifted years ago
Vintage brogues-thrifted
Glasses-f21

2 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Very cool glasses and shirt!
As for the dress, it is as large everywhere as it needs to be for my chest, so the vest really gives it the nice shape. I wish we could go back to the days when everything was tailored to your body!

What we four say said...

No kidding, I guess I feel lucky that I can adjust things to make them fit better because I sew!