Friday, July 11, 2008

Yummy Sushi!

Here is my later-in-the-day outfit for thursday.  My boyfriend says I look like a 70's airline stuartist.  For some reason whenever I wear navy blue I get comments like that, it has happened before.  We went out for sushi and I finally got to be social after being all lonely all week with nothing to do.  I have been keeping busy, but I always function better when I have time constraints.  Tomorrow I work again, so all the many posts this week are to make up for the days when I actually have things to do. 


2 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

You look so nice! I like the dress a lot and the shoes are fab. I once got told I looked like a stewardess and I was offended for awhile, but then I decided to take it as a compliment...

Eli said...

what adorable shoes!