Thursday, January 15, 2009

Branching out

As I have been saying a lot lately, I have to wear black, white or grey to work.  It is challenging to have fun with my outfits when those three colors are the only ones I can wear.  I had some fun with my outfit toady.  I was first wearing the black and white skirt, then the grey.  Of corse the natural progression was to wear them both.  This was the end result.

Shirt-Marshals
Black/white skirt-inc thrifted
Grey skirt-vintage thrifted and altered
Belt-free from my friends boutique at Burning Man 2003 
Boots-miz mooz (I added the studs)
Bow earrings-dollar store
Coat-vintage thrifted from the 50's

2 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Ooh, the skirts layered like that work really well! I like the shape a lot.

Trish said...

Nice outfit!! Very cool! Loving yer boots! :)