Monday, April 6, 2009

Antique's in Alameda!

I finally got to go to the outdoor vintage sale in Alameda this weekend. It worked out perfectly because my boyfriend's sister started a craft distillery and they had a convention at the Hangar one distillery right next to the sale. We went shopping for a couple hours then got to go try all kinds of unique liquor from all over the country. Koval was the best, of corse, especially the rose hip liqueur. I ended up just getting a few little trinkets at the sale, 3 broaches, a really pretty vintage bracelet and a little victorian metal thread holder that has cute little flowers etched in it. The booth I got all the things at was having a "everythings 2$ sale". It's hard to find good broaches for reasonable prices at thrift stores, so it was perfect. I might sell some of them in the store.

I met a sweet girl who's father owned this gorgeous, old checker cab so we did some photos with it.





I am wearing a
vintage dress from the 50's
vintage belt that belonged to my grandfather
vintage 40's shoes from Ebay (new dead stock)





No comments: