Monday, June 22, 2009

Paddle boats, ducks, turtles and waterfalls

Golden Gate park has so many fun things to do. On Saturday we went to Stow lake for a paddle boating adventure. It was a gorgeous day and tons of people had the same Idea as we did. The lake is the perfect size to go around about one time in a hour. As you take your journey on the lake you pass Islands with birds and turtles, a beautiful chinese gazebo, a tall waterfall and lots of beautiful trees and nature.

I"m wearing
Vintage Jean jacket-Thrifted
Black tank-Marshals
Necklace-F21
Jeans-Levis
Shoes-Etsy (originally India)


IMG_7292


IMG_7298

IMG_7320

IMG_7327

IMG_7319

5 comments:

Damsels said...

your hair is so lovely .. oh bytheway .. what dry shampoo didi you usE?

and is therea good drugstore one?

Mark James said...

Hi,

I stumbled upon your Blog while doing a search about ducks on Google. It then came to my attention that your blog is popular. Are you aware that you could be making an income with your blog? You should check out www.bloggingtothebank.com. It's a site that shows you how to generate an income off of your blog. It's 100% risk free. I tried it and am very satisfied with the results.

Pretty Pirate said...

Re: dry shampoo,

I'm not sure about the one you mentioned but if it works for you then I'm sure it's great. I am using one called Batiste "blush" It's a nice floral scent and works well, doesn't irritate my scalp at all, which happens a lot with reg hairspray for me.

elle s'ennuie said...

That looks like a superlovely place from the pictures, the last one is especially sweet. :D

Tamagosan said...

You lucky duck; what a fabulous day at Stow Lake!!