Sunday, November 8, 2009

I'm a stylist, finally!

This year for halloween I got to help a few friends with costumes.  I loaned out clothing and styled the outfits.  Here are a couple of the costumes I helped created straight from my closet.  I did another one for a Marlin Monroe costume but I didn't get to see her all dressed up, I'll post pictures if I get them.

This is a bavarian type look, on Lisa
White blouse-from last years costume (plain white button up that I altered)
Pakistani vest-Vintage
Booty shorts-from a costume I wore years ago
Boots-Vintage 60's from Red Light in Seattle
Belt-Vintage 80s



A vampish vintage look on Kristy
Hat-vintage
Wig-old costume
Boa-thrifted
Faux leopard wrap-Vintage
Vintage Crinoline-Gift from a sweet male coworker in Seattle
Shoes-Vintage
Tights-Models own


2 comments:

The Photodiarist said...

Love the second picture. Very "Mae West"!

Kira Aderne said...

Congratulations!
The looks are so fun!
I do enjoy that!!!