Monday, November 16, 2009

R.I.P a bit of my childhood Ken Ober

I was so obsessed with MTV when I was younger, you know back when it was actually mostly videos. It was the coolest new thing to come along during my childhood and I would sit and watch it for hours. At that time I was living in Portland, OR in a beautiful, old, large home.  
Watching MTV is still one of my most lucid memories in that house. The other being the
night a piece of jewelry disappeared, never to be seen again. Then our Christmas tree fell over in the middle of the night too. I swear that house was haunted. Ken Ober was a fixture on 
MTV at this time and I am sad to hear he has passed on. I'm not sure why yet but I will update
when I find out. :( Something is wrong with the font layout right now so sorry its all jacked up, I have tried to fix it to no avail.


No comments: