Friday, February 12, 2010

The future becomes the past

These are some of my favorite looks from F/W 2010 (first day).   I am so excited about some of the trends I am seeing.   I'm a huge fan of full length skirts which are great for tall gals like me.  I've always been into high water pants, back in the early 2000's I used to wear vintage polyester printed pants of all sorts and they were always cropped.  Flowy shorts are super fun and almost like wearing a skirt, the problem with those is finding the right cut when you have wider hips.    Wait until you see what I wore to work yesterday, it's very eerie, the outfit is a mix of all these put together and it was created before I saw any pictures of the shows.


I am loving the harness in the first photo and wanting to do a DIY.
By Kimberly Ortiz



Richard Chai Love
Love the flowy pants

Richard Chai Love
Long skirt with boots, love!

This is exactly how I like to wear cropped pants, with a romantic top and heels.
Rachel Comey

Rachel Comey

The flowy shorts and fur collar.
Vena Cava

No comments: