Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Black and White

Here I am back to shooting my own outfit shots.  At least my apartment is really cute and clean now. I had to purchase some new pants since I lost about 10 pounds in the last few months, I was lucky to find these and another pair, both Levis one pair was 5$ and these were 10$.  The good thing about living in the shopping district is that I have patience and like to go search for deals.  I am 2 blocks from HnM, 3 from F21 and 4 from Marshall's and Ross.  It's dangerous, I need to start working more.  In my old neighborhood, I was 3 blocks from all the thrift stores and it was much more my style but luckilly I am still fairly close to some thrifts and others are a short train ride away.  

Outfit Details

Shirt-Ross
Pants-Levis/Ross
Sandals-Loemanns (broken, I added the ribbon around the ankles)
Earrings-Burlington
Bracelet-F21










2 comments:

Eyeliah said...

10 pounds? I’ve lost 7! You look great, thou I’m not sure if weight loss was something you were trying for and it is more stress related :-( Hope you are doing ok, looks like (from your last post) you’ve got a good group around you too.

Tamagosan said...

Cute shirt!!! And the rest of the outfit of course... Love the light in your new place, so much easier to get a shot I'm sure...