Friday, November 28, 2008

Inspiring makeup creations

I just found out about a amazing make up artist and creator of her own make up line (lime crime makeup), via flyingsaucer.   I'm now completely obsessed with her beauty and talents. She has a great blogzine as well (doe deere blogzine). I'm sharing just a handful of the amazing eye candy, I suggest you go to her zine NOW because it is absolutely amazing!!!  There are tutorials teaching makeup creations and how to create the looks at home, so get to work pretties. 









1 comment:

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

I came over the Doe Deere blogazine earler this fall, she relaly has so delicious make up pictures! I also browes limecrime nd I think I have to order myself some stuff, even though I don't really use that muchof colours in my make up...but for stage I bet they're great!

Thans for the link btw, will definitely check it ou :)