Friday, January 22, 2010

Quick post, it's a blurrrrr

I've been a bad blogger!  It's been so rainy here and dreary that all I want to do is read and drink tea.  This is just a quick post to let you know I'm still here and have some great things lined up when I get my packages in the mail.   Some of the things I got on my trip back home to Portland have yet to arrive and they are amazing.  I can't wait to style up some outfits to show you.  In the mean time,  here is a photo I snapped of the most amazing full rainbow I have ever seen.  Come to think of it I'm not quite sure I have ever seen a full rainbow.  The picture only captures part of it.  It was so vivid and bright, the contrast with the dark grey sky was magical.  It only lasted for about 5 minutes and then disappeared into nothingness.  Everyone in the neighborhood was talking about all day.







Blurry outfit shot with my new favorite Iphone App.
Lace blouse-Vintage
Shorts-TJ Maxx
Black tights-?
Boots-Etsy seller This, that and other things
Studded belt-Thrifted
Bracelets-Thrifted all over
Leopard scarf-Josephine collection (deceased woman who I just inherited lots of accessories from)


1 comment:

AK said...

Cool outfit and awesome rainbow!