Wednesday, January 6, 2010

So this is what I've been up to


I went home for the holidays, home being Vancouver, WA.  No... not Canada, my home town in directly across the Columbia river from Portland, Or.  I had a great time catching up with friends, shopping (thrift and vintage), hanging out with family and generally just being on vacation. It was a whirlwind of things to do, places to go and people to see.  This post is very picture-tastic!!!

Lets start out with the shopping!  This store Smut was the place that my friend found her NYE fur coat (pic 2nd to last photo below).  This is the reason that I got the amazing fur cape from the last post.


Smut had a great mix of all kinds of fun vintage things.



These vintage photos were so much fun to look through.


This next store, Rad Summer was where I found my new favorite coat.


The window display at Rad Summer.


Besides shopping I did a lot of hanging out with my best friend who I have known since 8th grade.  I just turned 32 on January 3rd so thats a long time.


We went to a Blazer game, it was so much fun.

My home town had it's first snow of the year, which was so beautiful to see.  Now that I live in California it's not a regular view for me.


Here I am on New Years Eve with my ladies.  The patchwork fur coat on Jen is from Smut, see above.

My outfit is
Dress-30's
Necklace-vintage rhinestones
40's hair and makeup



Close up of the hair and makeup, I was wearing eyelashes too.

No comments: